Sat, 24 Oct|
Autumn Colours in Watercolour and ink
Virtual Workshop for all levels
Time & Location
24 Oct 2020, 18:00 – 19:30 BST
About the Event
Join me in a live zoom class for a fun filled and relaxing workshop. This is ideal for all watercolour and ink enthusiasts.
Learn through a step by step approach with an opportunity to interact with me directly while you paint.
What will you learn
- Paint a simple door and vibrant foliage.
- Enhancing watercolour washes with characteristic lines using pen and ink.
- Gain confidence to paint/doodle using a free hand method.
- Depict light and shadow in your sketches
- Watercolour paint( pans or tubes)
- Watercolour paper/ multimedia sketchbook/ moleskin sketchbook (140 - 190 gsm)
- Watercolour brush (1 round, pointed tip brush, size 8 or 10)
- 2 Jars of water
- A palette (clean white ceramic/ plastic plate if you don't have a palette)
- A Black ink pen (Ballpoint/gel/ sketching pen/ Calligraphic pen and indian ink)
- Kitchen towel (quick absorbing tissue paper for lifting out colour)
Autumn Colours Workshop£10.00