Sun, 25 Apr|
Free watercolour and ink doodle
Doodle a street lamp in line and wash
Time & Location
25 Apr 2021, 15:00 – 16:00 BST
About the Event
Welcome to my free line and wash workshop where we will be working on a quick illustration, based on one of my photographs on street lamps. Through this session, I aim to give you the confidence to work with ink and the to use watercolour wash according to your interest. This is a fun session where you will be able to try out different techniques and to choose your own colours while working.
The workshop will provide you with an engaging live session of drawing and painting in a relaxed and enjoyable virtual group.
What will you learn?
> Watercolour techniques that will help you relax and enjoy the process.
> Simple watercolour washes and techniques.
> How to use ink to doodle or enhance your watercolour sketches.
> Understand light and shadow
- Watercolour paint
- Watercolour brushes: round pointed brush(size 6,8 or 10)
- Calligraphic dip pen/Black ink pen: Doodling pens/ micro tips/ball points
- Indian ink/ any drawing inks you prefer.
- Watercolour paper/ multemedia sketchbook, moleskine art sketchbook
- 2 Jars of water
- Palette ( large plate, any palette with large mixing area)
- Kitchen towel/ tissue to absorb excess water/pigment
- White gouache/ white gel pen for highlights(optional)
- A hair dryer for drying paint could be handy