Sun, 26 Sept|
Free Watercolour and Ink Workshop
Join me for a fun session of doodling potted plants and foliage.
Time & Location
26 Sept 2021, 17:00 – 18:00 BST
About the Event
Join me for a fun and relaxing Sunday evening doodling session where we will be painting simple potted plants and some foliage in a loose watercolour and ink style.
I am a watercolour and ink artist and love using the fluid nature of watercolour medium combined with dynamic lines to bring my paintings alive. During this workshop, I'd like to inspire you to try using watercolour fearlessly and to enjoy the flow of water and pigment on paper. I would also love to show you how a few dynamic lines using pen can make your paintings pop!
The session is kept very simple so that even absolute beginners can enjoy it without feeling overwhelmed. I hope you will enjoy the opportunity to interact with me directly during this live session, while sitting in the comfort of your home!
Grab your chance now to book a space.
- Watercolour paint (pans or tubes)
- Watercolour brushes, size 8/10/12 (medium sized, round, pointed)
- Watercolour paper/ sketchbook/ moleskine (paper weight: at least 140 gsm)
- Fountain pen/ calligraphic dip pen with indian ink or any coloured ink. ( if you are a beginner or are not comfortable, you can also use a ball point pen or gel pens)
- Palette or a white plate for mixing colours
- 2 Jars or water
- kitchen towels
- pencil/ eraser (optional)
See you soon!