Thu, 08 Oct|
Fruit and Veggie doodles
A fun-filled and relaxing watercolour and ink workshop
Time & Location
08 Oct 2020, 18:30 – 20:00 BST
About the Event
Join me in a relaxing virtual workshop, painting fruit and veg with watercolour and ink.
To celebrate the month of inktober, we will be exploring the use of ink along with watercolours; using a popular technique called line and wash. The participants will be guided through the session in a step by step method.
What will you learn
- Explore painting fruit and veg with watercolours.
- Enhancing watercolour washes with characteristic lines using pen and ink.
- Gain confidence to paint/doodle using a free hand method.
- Depict light and shadow in your sketches
- Watercolour paint( pans or tubes)
- Watercolour paper/ multimedia sketchbook/ moleskin sketchbook (140 - 190 gsm)
- Watercolour brush (1 round, pointed tip brush, size 8 or 10)
- 2 Jars of water
- A palette (clean white ceramic/ plastic plate if you don't have a palette)
- A Black ink pen (Ballpoint/gel/ sketching pen/ Calligraphic pen and indian ink)
- Kitchen towel (quick absorbing tissue paper for lifting out colour)