Sat, 05 Dec|
Jolly Robin Watercolour
Experience the joy of painting in the comfort of your home!
Time & Location
05 Dec 2020, 18:00 – 19:30 GMT
About the Event
Join me on Saturday, 5th December, to create a festive painting of a cheerful Robin in watercolour!
Paint in the comfort of you home
The workshop will provide you with an engaging live session of painting in a very relaxed and enjoyable virtual group.
It is great for watercolour hobbyists and enthusiasts of all levels!
What will you learn
- How to paint a robin in your own style
- Paint other elements such as foliage
- Basic watercolour techniques
- Confident brush strokes
- Bold use of colour
- Watercolour paints
- Watercolour brushes: round pointed brush(size 10 or 12), optional-round pointed brush (size4 or 6, for details)
- Watercolour paper ( 300 gsm weight);
- 2 Jars of water
- Palette ( large plate, any palette with large mixing area)
- Kitchen towel/ tissue to absorb excess water/pigment
- Pencil and eraser
- White gouache
- A hair dryer for drying paint could be handy