Sat, 20 Feb|
Two - day Watercolour and Ink doodle Workshop
Garden inspired doodling in relaxed and stress free sessions
Time & Location
20 Feb 2021, 16:00 GMT – 21 Feb 2021, 17:15 GMT
About the Event
Join me for a relaxing two - day workshop, where we will use watercolour and ink to doodle cute little illustrations of things that inspire you in a garden. If you like plants and gardening or even to just visit gardens, this is an opportunity to learn sketching those elements as a way to appreciate enjoy the process of creating. Doodling, as you may know, is a very informal way of sketching without much thought; or to be more precise, sketching absent-mindedly. Hence, I would like to provide you with an experience and knowledge that will help create sketches in your own style with confidence!
What will you learn?
> Watercolour techniques that will help you relax and enjoy the process.
> Simple watercolour washes and techniques.
> How to use ink to doodle or enhance your watercolour sketches.
> Understand light and shadow
> Create doodles of your own garden, places you visit/ doodle your ideas.
Session 1: Saturday 20th Feb 2021; 4.00 pm - 5.15 pm(GMT)
Session 2: Sunday 21st Feb 2021; 4.00 pm - 5.15 pm(GMT)
Paint in the comfort of you home
The workshop will provide you with engaging live sessions of drawing and painting in a relaxed and enjoyable virtual group.
- Watercolour paint
- Watercolour brushes: round pointed brush(size 6,8 or 10)
- Calligraphic dip pen/Black ink pen: Doodling pens/ micro tips/ball points
- Indian ink/ any drawing inks you prefer.
- Watercolour paper/ multemedia sketchbook, moleskine art sketchbook
- 2 Jars of water
- Palette ( large plate, any palette with large mixing area)
- Kitchen towel/ tissue to absorb excess water/pigment
- White gouache/ white gel pen for highlights(optional)
- A hair dryer for drying paint could be handy