Sun, 23 May|
Watercolour doodle houses
15-minute sketches to brighten up your day
Time & Location
23 May 2021, 15:00 – 16:30 BST
About the Event
Welcome to a very relaxed session of doodling pretty little houses!
Sunday afternoons are for relaxing, read a book, watch a movie or even paint! If you are passionate about splashing some paint, why not join me on Sunday, 23rd May for a fun doodle workshop?
Doodling or sketching absent-mindedly is a way of relaxing your mind. In this workshop, we will concentrate more on enjoying the process. Hence, I would like to provide you with an experience and knowledge that will help create sketches in your own style with confidence!
Paint in the comfort of you home
The workshop will provide you with engaging live sessions of drawing and painting in a relaxed and enjoyable virtual group.
What will we learn?
- An introduction to how to create your own style.
- Observational drawing
- Doodling(houses/buildings): The art of mindeless sketching
- Pen( microtip, doodling pens, fountain pens) or
- Calligraphic dip pen
- Ink ( india ink or other coloured ink)
- Paper suggestions( mixed media paper, watercolour paper, moleskine sketchbooks or similar sketchbooks with at least 140 gsm paper weight)
- 2 Jars of water
- medium round brushes (size 6 or 8)
- Kitchen towels/ old cloth
- White gouache/white gel pen/ dry pastels for highlights
- Hair dryer(in case we need to speed up our process)