top of page
Sat, 05 Sept|
Watercolour Doodles: Windows and Doors
Quick and easy windows and doors using watercolours and ink
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
05 Sept 2020, 16:00 – 18:00 BST
About the Event
Watercolour Doodles: Windows and doors
- Learn how to paint pretty windows and doors using a traditional method of line and wash.
- The course will be delivered to you through a zoom session.
- Paint with me by following a step by step method.
- Easy to follow techniques.
- Flexibility to use your creativity and imagination
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use watercolours to make quick sketches of your subject
- Apply pen/calligraphic pen and ink to enhance your watercolour sketches
- Create sketches using a free hand method
- Depict light and shadow in your sketches
- Watercolour paint( pans or tubes)
- Watercolour paper (Any watercolour paper of your choice, preferably 100% cotton, 300gsm)
- Watercolour brush (1 round, pointed tip brush, size 8 or 10)
- 2 Jars of water (One for washing brushes and the other for fresh clean water, so pigments stay fresh)
- A palette (You can also use a clean white ceramic/ plastic plate if you dont have a palette)
- A Black ink pen (Ballpoint/gel/ sketching pen/ Calligraphic pen and indian ink)
- Kitchen towel (quick absorbing tissue paper for lifting out colour)
bottom of page