top of page
Thu, 27 Aug|
Watercolour & Ink Workshop
Free, Virtual Workshop on potted plants and foliage
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
27 Aug 2020, 18:00 – 20:00 BST
About the Event
Potted plants and foliage in watercolour and ink
- Explore watercolours through simple, effortless techniques
- Paint in your own style
- Learn to use pen for enhancing your illustrations
- Tips on how to use a calligraphic dip pen and ink
- Watercolour paint: You can use pans or tubes.
- Watercolour paper: Any watercolour paper of your choice, preferably 100% cotton, 300gsm.
- Watercolour brush: 1 round, pointed tip brush, size 8 or 10
- 2 Jars of water: One for washing your brushes and the other for fresh clean water, so your pigments stay fresh.
- A palette: You can also use a clean white ceramic/ plastic plate if you dont have a palette
- A Black ink pen: Ballpoint/gel/ sketching pen/ Calligraphic pen and indian ink
bottom of page